Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The beautiful Flight,Lady & Honesty

Before I Share This Experience Lemme Remind You,The Lady/Girl Name Is Confidential !!

It Was 31st midnight 2010,I Had A Fantastic,Excellent Party In Brigade Apartment Obivious It's Not Mine,I Was With Some Couples,Few Of  Them were Engaged,Includes Me,But a Beautiful Lady Wasn't.

I Handled The Party As DJ,Without Vodaka's & Wisky,But Guys Danced According To My Tunes !!
She Was All Alone Dancing With Her Friends,With Her Eyes Staring Mine.

Next Day I wished Every one New Year,Then Headed To My Home To Sleep,It Was 12pm My Mobile Ringed Was Shocked To See Her Number Flashing,I thought It May Be Dreams,She Didn't Allow Me To Sleep Futher I Picked Her Call," Hi Wats Up ? Enough Dreaming About Me " She Said.
I Mentioned Her " She Looked Great In Dreams ". It Feels Strange When People Reads Our Mind & Heart.

She Replied Gently Stop Flirting Get Ready & Come Fast To Some Shopping Mall,I Had Program Of Booking My Train Ticket To Mumbai ,So Her 1st Date Was Virtually Cancelled.

It Was 3rd Jan,At 6am I got Call From Her That" My Flight Ticket Has Been Booked To Mumbai & She Is Accompaning Me Till Mumbai" It Was in Corner Of  Heart,I Thought Previous Night Can It Happen Like This ? Never Thought My Intution Will Be So Precise,I Called My Other Friend About This Issue She Screamed "What The Hell Is This ? Where You Stay Over There With Her ?" By Neglecting Her Dialouges Blows & Without Thinking Much I Packed My Luggages & Left.

The Pretty Texted In Very Lovely Manner " Your Sweet Heart Will Be There In Front Of You  Directly From Office So Don't Panic Dear", Infact It Was The Issue To Get Panic!! She Was Very Intelligent To Handle Things,I didn't Even Know In Which Flight Our Tickets Were Booked ? Before I Reached Entry Gate She Was Infront Of  Me Saying,I kept My Words.

She Was Looking Simply Beautiful Wearing Black Top & Blue Jeans,I told Her "Some One Looking Beautiful Today,"She Complimented With ***.  The First Thing I asked Her Isn't She Afraid ? She Held My Hand & Said "We Are Same",Nice Complex Answer.She Took Me To Get Boarding Pass We Were Travelling From KingFisher Airlines The journey Was 90min All Together,Before Boarding Flight,We Had Lunch In Good Costly Hotel,She Was Getting More Spicy Than The Food ( I Can't Mention Personal Talks ) It Was Quater Past Three When We Ended With Spicy Talks & Lunch.We Headed Towards Waiting Lounge,Before I Met Her I Never Thought She Is So Adjective,All The In Waiting Lounge Seems To be Hearing Our Talks It Was So Silent,One More Thing I Came To Know That Day Was Some People Are Silent Listeners,I Insisted To Be Bit Careful While Her Talking Meter Is On,She was Enough Not To Listen To Me.

The KF Flight Was Pretty Much Gaint,It Was Equally Beautiful The One Next To Me,Lemme Not Forget The Girl With Me Was More Beautiful Than Pretty Airhostess,The Flight Took Off Finally.

It Was 7pm Flight Landed In CST Airport,Her Friend Came To Pick Us,I Appulad Her Preplan Arragnments.She Took Us To Her Place Where We Had Dinner,Through Night We Both Chatted On Terrace About Future Plans,I Suppose She Knew I Had Already Girl,Strange To Feel About Her Intentions Her Plans For Our Future,It Was Morning 5am,She Still Excepted Me To Propose Her,But I Was Able To Control My Emotions,Just Gave Thinking Shot About My Girl Feelings.

Morning I Left For My Assigned Work Given By Dad,Right Now Iam In Pune,Will Be Heading To Mumbai Tomarrow Morning,I Got Around 50 Calls In 2 Days From Beauty,To Go For Shopping Together.



Well Guys,Still I Will Be In Mumbai For 10 Days Lets See,What Happens ! ! !



Bye
Good Luck
Love You All & The Beauty.

No comments: